Know what kind of requests you can and can't submit.
Graphic design is a vast ocean, ManyPixels is only one of the many tools you can use to bring your ideas and vision to life.
The first question you should ask yourself is:
"Do I know what I want and how to explain or show it?"
If the answer is yes, then it's perfect! Let's proceed.
Nevertheless, If you feel like you don't know what you want or what to expect and you need business strategy meetings or guidance on what to create for your brand – ManyPixels may not be the best fit for you and your brand at this time.
Here's a list of graphic requests you can submit with our Essentials plan:
- Display Ads (2-3 sec GIFs are in the Premium plan only)
- Social Media Graphics (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Banner Ads
- Email Banners/Headers
- Blog Banners/Headers
- Business Cards
- Flyers, Posters, Banners
- Brochures, Catalogues
- Business Reports
- Podcast Graphics
- Event Graphics
- E-commerce Graphics
- T-shirt Graphics
- Books and Ebook Covers
- Thumbnail Images
- Menu Design
- Print Advertising
- Light Photo Editing
Here are the additional design requests available with the Advanced & Business plans:
- Landing Page Design (we do not code, we just provide Sketch, PSD, or Figma)
- Light Web Design (based on wireframes or existing website)
- Logos & Branding (Design only, based on a clear concept or direction. We do not provide written content such as brand identity write-ups.)
- Custom Illustrations (unique art, created from scratch)
- Presentation Design (PDF, PowerPoint, and Google Slides with Adobe source file)
- <5 sec. GIFs / Animated Illustrations
And here is what we DO NOT offer:
- Video editing
- Squarespace, WordPress, Wix or any other website builders
- UX/UI Design
- Coding (HTML/CSS/JS) 👉🏻 check out our Web Development Partnership
- Complex PDF documents
- Photoshop Art or complex photo manipulation
- 3D / CAD
What about files and software?
You can check the full list of software and files supported here.