Step 1: Find inspiration
- Pinterest: Pinterest has a huge collection of infographics.
- Behance: Behance has very high quality infographic designs.
💡 Pro Tip: Create a public Google Doc to create a moodboard with all design inspiration that you like to help your designer!
Step 2: Give us the content
Here is a 3-steps checklist to get great infographic designs done on Manypixels.
- Send us your text: Sketch on paper a wireframe or use easy tools such as Balsamiq to tell us how your website needs to look. We really need this!
- Decide what type of infographic you want: Do you want a timeline infographic? Comparison infographic? Data visualisation? This article will give you 8 infographics ideas.
- Send us your specifications: Tell us your colour preferences, send us your branding assets, or even provide us with a hand drawn sketch of how you want the infographic to look like. The more information you give us, the better.
💡 Pro Tip: Keep your brief simple and concise.
Step 3: Send to your designer
🚀 Your request is ready, send it to your designer!